I am having one of my worst sore throat in my life just now... I lost my voice this morning and should ask Jeff to call my office to report a sick leave. Actually I got the flu and muscle pain on Dec 27 and end up it develops such a voice-losing sore throat, I had a long long sleepless night yesterday, I had not fallen asleep for even 1 minute.
I visited a doc this morning and he asked me try not to talk today... Hope I could recover after the sound sleep (there is a pill which will make me drowsy and I should only take it before bed).
The learning from my story: 1. Consult a doc once you feel not well, 2. Do not have hot pot if you have sore throat. 3. Throat soothing candies would only sooth, not heal your throat.
在基隆新手常見的 10 個問題,一次回答
3 days ago
1 comment:
Right, must see the doctor immediately, it's boring when lost the voice.
P.S. meichi also sick and cant speak today!
take care!
Post a Comment