Thursday, May 06, 2004

May 6, 2004 (Thu) Cloudy & Shower

Yesterday I went shopping with my sister, we planned to buy a gift for mother for the mother's day. Mom told us that she had owned everything already and did not need any present. Frankly, women's words are not reliable something, especially before those birthdays, anniversaries, and, Mother's day.

We shopped in the Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong. (my friends always comment I am a boring idiot because I visited Festival Walk three or four times a week, they said Hong Kong is a shopping paradise with dozens of large and small shopping malls I should go) We came to a conclusion to buy mom something that she could use in her daily morning jogging.

Finally we bought a Lesportsac bag with Tic Tac flower pattern in LOGON. I saw lots of girl croweded at that Lesportsac corner to buy something for their mothers. I guessed during May 9th, an influx of Lesportsac lady will exist in every Hong Kong street corners.

Have you ever bought something for your mother? Believe me, don't trust their words or attitude that gift is not important. It is not worth to take this risk, the opportunity cost is too high. You do not hope to see your mother with long face during the tea or dinner time this Sunday, when the mom in next table indulges her ecstatic smile and is showing off her expensive gift in the public, right?

No comments: