Monday, December 29, 2008

A merry christmas holiday

I was having a very Merry Christmas holiday, spending all time with my family and friends.

I didn't exchange many gifts as previous years, but Jeff and I spent more on gourmet food - fine wine, chocolates, oysters and sushi, etc. I think we are getting older, older people spends less on outfits (I have not bought any party wear this year) but more to their stomach.

Hahah, this is just my assumption.

This was our event schedule in past few days:

Dec 24 evening - Christmas party at our home
Dec 25 afternoon - Christmas party at in-laws' home
Dec 26 evening - BBQ Christmas party with friends
Dec 27 whole day - A trip to Disneyland, it was snowing in the Main Street around every 30 minutes (which was made by foaming, but the babies thought it was real, it was so romantic)
Dec 28 - Samatha visited us in the afternoon, dinner with my mom and dad in the evening

When I was in University, I attended to Christmas balls and parties, but those were not my ideal Christmases. I usually dream that Christmas should be in a cozy house and sharing joyful moment with family and beloved one on a lovely carpet, with a nice aromain the air which is exclusively belonged to this festival.

I think I find my most favourite Christmas! Of course, a white Christmas will be even better.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Christmas gather with family and friends is most joyful things.
But if HK have a white x mas, it will be a disaster.... ice age really came.

Anthrokiki said...

yeah, this is what I was going to write..I mean the ice age thing.. but it sounds pretty unmatched with previous paragraphs.. Not that romantic.

Same thougth when I was in Disneyland when watching the fake snow falling.. but when you are in a wonderland, it is not appropriate to spoil the mood, hahahah.