Monday, February 02, 2009

Manki is recovering

After the two weeks torture, I am now recovering, despite the endless cough and sweating which still happen every night.

Now I understand why good health is mostly important, you cannot do anything without a healthy body.

I took many days of sick leave in last two weeks. I lied on my bed, was worried about my jobs, then the two babies went sick also, then was worried about everything...

I want to stop all these, I do not want to take sick leave again. In all these years I did not really know how to take care of myself. I still do not believe those craps about "my body is a temple blah blah blah", but I should build up myself again.

Good diet and regular exercise are my goals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manki,please be more considerate
for your health
Daddy