Friday, June 25, 2010

I am totally exhausted

My back is aching in these few days.


I don't know why, I just feel a bit depressed.


I find being a stay home mom is extremely exhausted, both mentally and physically.  I don't want to say this to others because everyone around you thinks you are a lucky thing and you are having great life because you don't need to work anymore (well, the part time job once a month not count).


Sometimes I could not stop to cry in front of the boys.  I feel I am a loser.


Thanks SATC 2 that now I know I am not alone.  Miranda and Charlotte shared the same feeling as mine.


However, it doesn't stop me to feel fatigue.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

情緒起伏係正常,
為自己安排多些興趣la

Prudence said...

what in my mind when watching the scene of conversation between Miranda and Charlotte is YOU!

Add oil !!

Anthrokiki said...

Oh Mei Ki thanks a lot!!!!