Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My best skincare team!!

My skin condition was very unstable since more than a year ago after I have tried a set of home use skincare appliance.  I did not receive the result as claimed but my skin felt irritated all the time.

The condition was slightly better after I visited dermatologist several times early last year, but the irritation came back again a few months ago.  Finally I figured out the silicon-based shampoo and conditioner I used contributed to the problems as well.  The silicon became residue on my hair, which blocked the skin pore around the forehead, behind my ears and back.  GROSS!!!!

Then, I tossed them into the bin, switched to another brand.  BAM! The situation got better.

My skin is even better now as I finally find a strong skincare team I showed in this picture.  I am not a very loyal customer to skincare products, but I should seriously consider to be one.

Yes, they are quite expensive, but with these basic products, I do not need to use many masks.  Since the new year, I changed my habit, I just apply Channel CC cream, mascara, eyeliners and lipstick in my make up routine.  I skipped loose powder, eyeshadows and blush as my skin is radiant enough!!


No comments: