Friday, April 23, 2004

April 22, 2004 (Thu) Sunny

Last night I had a nightmare.

I dreamed I was sitting in an examination of Chinese literature. I had great confident on this paper (I usually had good result in my Chinese writing). My friends asked me to sit besides them. However when the examination almost started, I found that I was sitting in a wrong place. Then I found my right place and stayed there breathlessly. When the examination started, I found that the exam paper was for junior form but not my level. I raised up my hand and asked the examiner for the correct paper.

It was what ashame that those examiners just stood in front of me and kept chatting, no one realized that I was in need of help. Then a boy sat besides me brought me out and searched for a correct paper. When he found it out, the chief examiner suspected that we were stealing the paper or intended to commit any cheating behavior. I felt so frustrated and complaint that it was their responsibility to keep an eye on student who needed help, and it was their fault to send me the wrong paper and wasted about half an hour. The examination time was only two hours.

I kept complaining and explaining until I woke myself up... So every Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung or Abraham Maslow, if you know any implication of this nightmare, please send me an email, thanks.

No comments: