Thursday, June 29, 2006

I believe I can fly...

I believe I can touch the sky.... soon...

This evening we met some relatives in airport, they would migrate to US tomorrow.

During the way to airport, the sky is extraordinary beautiful. The sky above Hong Kong has not been such clear for a long time. After the alternative rainy and fine weather, trees and bushes along the highway are in sparklingly green colour.

At that moment, Jeff and me thought about having a leisure trip coincidently , we both have an idea that to have it before the end of my maternity leave. Taipei or Shanghai would be the best place, we could spend just 3 days 2 nights aboard to experience a relaxing journey.

However, how about baby? Maybe I can keep a certain amount of breast milk into the freezer, then Lucas won't be starved.

Well, we have another alternative, i.e. spending a weekend at Disneyland for 2 days 1 night, it seems a bit easier...

Should think about it thoroughly...

No comments: