Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Night Night

Have not stayed in front of the home PC for hours quite a long time. Now I am in my room, typing this piece of entry.

Yesterday I went to Ocean Park with my family, including Lucas. Every corner recalled my childhood and teenage memories, which are as colourful as jelly beans. I remembered the great time I've spent in the Water World for 3 months as a life guard more than 10 years ago.

Now I become a new mother, with a little boy in my arms. Wow, our generation is different from our parents' one. We are lucky enough to share the same childhood memories with our kids. Ocean Park is always a wonderland!! This is a place that the Disneyland could not replace.

Life is so amazing. Children always remind you how beautiful the world is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我記得那時候我唔夠高,無得玩機動遊戲...

meiki