Monday, August 04, 2008

Hell and heaven

I felt totally frustrated in my job today. It is extremely difficult to deal with our highness, who thinks the world is running around her. She even disregarded the schedule we agreed with the clients, she wants to move the who timeline earlier. The only reason she will be around clients' country at that period!!! Hassles brought up today and she exaggerated it 10 times by sending everybody loads of emails with one can even fill in a whole page of word file, with words in font size 10.

I just get used to handle shits in these few weeks. Come on, I am getting used to it.

Although people in work piss me off, I feel I am being treasured by my family. The kids are expecting me to come home every night. The two to three hours I spend with my babies before sleep is really the most important time of my daily life. We treasure the quality of our time together.

Tonight, I worked until 8pm, then Jeff and Lucas waited for me in train station and took me for dinner. When Lucas saw me, he ran into me excitingly.

I know I am a lucky person. And, guess what, I will fight back, I am sure I can make change of my working life.

No comments: