Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moleskine Notebook

I am using Moleskine date book this year. Thanks to the economic downturn and our most important bank client had no longer sent us free organizers with their logo.

Anyway, the Moleskine date book I am using is so far so good. I am using the weekly planner type because I can jot down my job list everyday there. There is a also blank page next to the weekly planner for me to write silly things.

There are some more uniqueness of this organizer :

  • Historical background – Many greatest people, such as Picasso and Van Gogh were using Moleskine. I hope my name would be added in this "lengendary user list".
  • Good quality - Not sure if man-made = good quality (many things made in China are by hands, but in extremely bad quality, even fake), but my note book is pretty good. The paper is smooth and I love its yellowish, rustic tone.
  • Good looking - I love its stylish black leather-like cover, it is also slim, as a whole year weekly datebook plus many pages of basic information such as time zones", "international holiday" etc., and extra pages for notes and annual planning.
  • The first page - it is the most interesting page, it states:"In case of loss, please return to:__________ As a reward: $__________ (of course I have not filled in this page).

Okay, this organizer cost HK198, it is quite worth for value, as you can use it 365 days. Isn't it?

No comments: