Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The pudding old couple


Jeff and I went to Central last Friday, we took a day leave after the New Year day.

There were the very very old couple selling pudding around the street corner. It was a cold day but they still worked very hard, they made every single coin by their bare hands. When there was no customers, they just stood still there, around 20 minutes, the old gentleman walked aside and sat on the staircase. He returned once there were more people buying the puddings.


I bought a pudding from them, I wanted to say happy new year to them, but I gave up, because I felt old people don't like receiving greeting from a stranger on the street.

Anyway, I want to say happy new year and salute to you two here! Wish you guys having great business. By the way, your stroller looks fab.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

好好味的砵仔榚