Wednesday, April 07, 2010

March highlights

March was a busy month to me.


I started my playwriting course, my freelance work, my first few assignments of the playwriting course, my Kindle arrived, my iPhone arrived.


Wow, full of excitements.  And thanks that I have a freelance works, and saved me from bankruptcy.


I just wrote very few entries in March because I spent all time on Chinese character inputting for my assignments.  I forced myself to learn 速成, and I am still having a long way to go.  But I will work hard, and will not give up this time. =)


And this also explains why I baked much less than last few months, hope Jeff would not complain again....


April is my birthday month, there is an interesting scene that many skincare and fashion brands sent me birthday cards, and asked me to buy more to get double points, extra discounts, 3ml (??!) trial products, etc.  Well, thanks their 'wholeheartedly' blessing.


And I would love to tell all of you, I do enjoy my current life!!!!  I am so happy to spend much more time with the babies, and at the same time with a little work to do, plus some playwriting assignment to work on.

1 comment:

Prudence said...

An ideal lifestyle ~