Friday, September 24, 2010

A lovely morning with a facial treatment

One of the best things being a freelancer is you can have a facial treatment during weekday morning.


My appointment was on 10:00am, but my 'beauty consultant' was stuck in a broken bus and should have to be late for 15 minutes.  Once I arrived the floor, I found a new Dymocks was open next to the cosmetic shop.


I was seemed haunted and walked straight into Dymocks without a second thought.  I hanged a little smile when I got in.


The scent from the store, should be the books was extremely divine, it soothed my nerves.  I could not believe I felt happier in a bookstore than in a boutique.  I love my kindle, but I just could not resist the sensation of real books, I bought two books.  One is "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom, and another one is, "What French Women Know, About Love, Sex and Other Matters of Heart and Mind" by Debra Ollivier,  When the shop lady passed me the books inside a little red Dymocks shopping bag, I felt extremely content!!!


*    *     *     *     *


My 'beauty consultant' said my skin condition was extremely good, and wondered if I had facial treatments somewhere else (since I visited her less than once a month).  I smiled, and told her I had DIY masks which are made by edible ingredients, such as avocado and yogurt.


Wow, it seems natural masks do work on my skin!! =)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Manki,
Pls share the diy masks!!

有馬記念 said...

有馬記念 2010を徹底予想!気になる枠順やオッズ情報はもちろん、今年は確実に当てにいきます