Friday, October 08, 2010

A full time housewife

Already a week of helper-less life (again, just had one in May this year).  There will be 1 1/2 weeks coming.


It is exhausted to look after two kids and doing housework, but I feel the delicate change of the relationship with my boys.  It is a solid mother and son relationship.  They can feel mommy is truly looking after them.


They love the food I made.  Linus licked the bowl literally in today's lunch.  Now I pay more effort to look after them, I treasure them even more than before.


Last night I bake strawberry soufflés for Jeff and the kids, they kept saying yummy! I swear I cannot have such content and happiness from having a new luxury handbag! 


Frankly, helper-less life isn't that bad.


Will have jobs next week, let see how to manage the time.
Freshly baked strawberry soufflé, as per Jeff's late night order!

No comments: