Friday, January 07, 2011

Mezzi Rigatoni

After What French Women Know, written by Debra Ollivier, I would love to explore the French culture deeper, then I selected French Women in All Seasons by Mireille Guiliano.


I did not know French Women in All Seasons is a book with recipes of many seasonal dishes, as I hadn't read the book description carefully before I clicked the button at Kindle online bookstore.  It surprised me when I found them out.


Based on the book, I know how to cook shallots and fennels with pasta, the two ingredients I had never used before.  I have tried them for the lunch for my kids today.  I made Mezzi Rigatoni with steak, and I added garlic, shallots, fennels, mushrooms and thymes into the pasta.


My two boys prefer Chinese and Japanese cuisines more but they could still clean up their plate today. , they said mezzi rigatoni were tunnels.

No comments: