Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Got tired

Frankly, I really got tired with all those hoaxes and urban legends, and all those brutal and blooding photos of animals, which aim to evoke your empathy toward abused animals, spreading in fb.

In fb, you cannot tell a friend to stop sending out those horrible photos which make you vomit.  Why can't I?  Because they are just my friends but not close friends, I cannot predict how they would respond if I do so.

It is even harder for me to tell my friends not to post those silly hoaxes.  Even they are doubt about the stories, they spred them out anyway just in case.  This act actually brings negative impact to the society in some subtle ways, such as to maximize the stereotyping or even discrimination to certain group of people.  However, I don't bother to tell my 'friends' what I think, I don't want to look different and stand out and wait for an academic debate with others in the virtual world.

To stop such irritation, I would rather not visiting those social media.  Sigh.....

No comments: