Thursday, June 28, 2012

A quiet quarter

Haven't received jobs since April, had also rejected a project because the price offered by an agency was ridiculously low.  The only works I had done were simply replying quotations and shot back a polite but nasty email to that unreasonable supplier.

Felt a bit insecure in the first two no-job months but now get used to it.  And guess what?  I feel great to be with my boys.  They are very demanding and sometimes just drive me to pull my hair, but it is also invaluable to witness how they grow, in both good or mischievous ways.

When I am exhausted and wanted to escape, I always remind myself how desperate I wanted to hug my babies and spent time with them when I was a working mom.  How dreadful the feeling was when the boys were not feeling well, but what I could do was to stick my ass on the seat in the office.  How regret I felt when my tired hubby drove all the way from N.T. to town to pick me up after work.

My life is getting better and better, I should remember that.

No comments: