Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Four Little Flowers

Here are four of us.  The 'Four Little Flowers'.

The baby boy there is my younger son.  Okay, he is no longer a baby, he is a young man.

Anyway, this blog is dedicated to the 'Four Little Flowers'.

We are cousins and sisters, we grow up together.  We meet several times a year for family gatherings or festival celebrations.

We are in similar age (well, I admit there is 8 year difference between the eldest one, that's me, and the youngest one, my younger cousin.)

We have diversified personalities, we walk on different life paths. Each of us have our own stories, our joys and sadness.  When I look at this picture, I see a lovely novel, an interesting movie.  I praise the difference we have and the harmony between us.

There is no single formula to thrive a life, to pursue your dream, to love what you have, to be brave and open-minded in front of hurdles, then, we all four little flowers can be in blossom beautifully!!

I love you all!

1 comment:

Prudence said...

Precious moment ~~

little flower Meiki