Friday, January 04, 2013

A lovely bouquet

Linus's girlfriend M. came to our home to have a play time this afternoon.

We went to the town to buy some desserts and flowers for decoration.  I like my neighbourhood but one thing I dislike is there is lack of florists nearby.  We had not much choices but the low quality one in wet markets or unreasonably expensive one in the shopping malls.

Since we were lazy to take MTR to the flower market in Mong Kong, we chose the later, i.e. the unreasonably expensive one in a shopping mall.

The exception was, I think it was quite worth of value this time, $160 for this bouquet, given that I didn't need to pay for the MTR transport!  Besides, since there were many rose buds on it, I believe it can be kept for a week!


Look at the flowers, they brighten my home!!  Lovely!!

No comments: