Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Unproductive day
My boss Jelly invited me, Candy, Jim (his name is Ralph today) to Yacht Club for lunch, YACHT CLUB!!! People always point their nose to sky when they tell others they go to YACHT CLUB. Jelly wanted to thank me and Candy for the expensive lunch in Japanese restaurant we treated him in his birthday. See? We guys practiced ‘reciprocity’ to maintain the good relationship.

Yesterday I felt quite pissed off because my client caught me making mistake in some charts. I hated myself a lot because I was angry about my carelessness. But it was a little bit surprise that the client tried to talk with me in his cigarette break to soothe my tension. He asked whether I was busy and how the time was when all guys in my company was having a 5 days incentive oversea trip and left me and other new hirers in office.

I will try to be more careful and alert in the next time.

This morning I didn’t feel quite well, some butterflies in my stomach. When I opened the files, I just wanted to vomit, I wanted to slip away or hide in the toilet. I did not know why, just felt stressful. My productivity gets improved this afternoon, but as some data have problem in the program, I need to wait until the program resume, it explains why I am now pretending busy and type diary on the word document.

Ah, I’ve finished the book ‘The secret dreamland of a shopaholic’ yesterday. I will start another book tomorrow. Tonight I will see the movie 2046.

Let’s check whether I could get back to my work now.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Well done Raymond, I like your comment. Your first small step to write a piece of comment may encourage a big step for me or yourself to write something big in the future.