Monday, April 11, 2005

BOOST MYSELF UP!!

Last week was pretty good! The reasons were:

The workload was not harsh, I could manage to cook three dinners.
I had tidied up my house, I swept the floor once every two days.
I practiced power yoga twice.
I met Jeff's and my family.
I read around 20 pages of ‘Educating Alice’, the new book I am reading about an adventurous journalist who traveled around the world to learn.
I made sweet soup for my husband.
Two friends visited us and we had a nice late night talk.
I had lunch with Lok Lok B and taught him said “I am spider man”.
I had BBQ with my lovely colleagues from 4pm to 9pm.

Wasn't it good? My life is full of blessing.
This week, I will have more work to do, work hard then I could play harder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend, when will be my turn to visit your new home? I couldn't wait for that =)

Sam

Anthrokiki said...

Hey Sam, surely anytime you like!!