Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Birthday

Wow I had just experience a series of happy birthday events.

The first birthday gift was Jeff woke up at 8am, a bit earlier than other days.
Then after I arrived office, Ah Chan sent me a pair of lovely earrings.
Then a bouquet from Jeff, and Candy the gateway person announced the news by paging all staff.
Then my boss Jelly paid me the lunch.
Then a grand and splendid birthday party in a flashing shining ballroom (actually in our office meeting room) for Christina and me - the 'stars' of April, the event was organized by our popular in-house PR director Samantha Chic. I knew that she put great effort on it, I love her so much!!
Then another pair of earrings from my DP angels.
Then a birthday card contained blessing from most of the colleagues, and i just knew that someone gave me a nick name 'Dai Man Ki', which is relevant to the popular Korean TV episode 'Dai Cheung Kam'.
Then one more blessing email for Ah Chan.
Then I left office at half past six.
Then Jeff and I had a birthday dinner.
Then Jeff bought me a pint of rum raisin ice-cream, we ate it when we were watching 'Dai Cheung Kam'.

What a marvelous day!! I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Prudence said...

haha...'Dai Man Ki', I love this nickname!

Anthrokiki said...

Thanks a lot Grace and Mei ki for the birthday blessing!!!! You two are my most active readers.