Monday, October 17, 2005



Out of the box

This is the music box my Mom and Dad bought for me from Hakkaido, Japan. This is the most beautiful music box I have ever seen.

Music box means a lot to me, it is more than a machine with music, but a precious gift box to hold memories, blessing and sentiment!

The first music box I got was a petite pink little box, which played Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. As I remember, I was in Primary school at that time, and it was also a gift from my parents. I love that song a lot, it sounds sweet, not simply lollipop sweet, but the mixture of bitterness and sweet, doesn't it taste more like the real life?!

However, I lost that music box for quite a long time, I cannot remember it until I meet this gorgeous sparkling precious artifact, I am sure all those lovely memories were stored in my mind already.

No comments: