Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lazy holiday

I am still enjoying my lazy holiday. I will resume my work next Wednesday, that means there are still two days left.

In this 'long' holiday, I did almost nothing. Zero level of productivity, 100% of consumption, I love the lazy life so much.

Everyday I sleep for more than 9 hours, I wonder if I could tune my biological clock once I should get back to my work.

Last Friday my sister took a half day leave and visited me. We watched TV from 2pm-4pm. Do you know there was a TV soap opera called 'Season' in 80's decade? It is now shown on TVB channel during weekday afternoons. We laughed and laughed as the whole stories, lines, make up, costume and relationship amongst characters are very old-fashioned. Definitely this is unfair to judge these in term of the current standard, but it is undeniably that the whole story is tailor-made to attract the our mothers and Tai-Tais!!

Then we had a tea in Queen's cafe, it sounded so prestigious, right? Therefore, to maximize the utility level, we'd stayed there for more than an hour. Oh, I remember the tasty honey lemon that evening.

Mom and dad would come back from Japan tonight. Jeff and I gave up the Japan trip and Mom and dad took our vacancies. This is the first time we pay my parents for a trip. They promised to buy me a lot of souvenirs, they couldn't disappoint me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you're enjoying a long lazy holiday. Don't waste this extra bonus!

WaiBo

Prudence said...

It's lucky that i always have such kind of lazy holiday, but it's treasure for you !