Thursday, October 13, 2005

Weird Nightmare

Last night I had a strange nightmare. I dreamt that one of my eyes popped out, and then I found it on the floor. A person stood next to me was so panic and asked me how to do, I was very calm and squeezed it back to the right place, it was just like people wearing contact lens.

Doesn't it sound disgusting?

This afternoon I tried to search the symbolic meaning of losing eyes in a dream analysis website, it explained that 'losing an eye' denoted problem. So does my dream mean that I also had a problem but I had solved it already?

I believed dream carries meaning. In my most remarkable dream many years ago, I dreamt that I was pregnant and wearing the roller blades and tried to keep balance on the slippery floor, there were lots of bubbles and foam on the marble floor. Then I saw a young guy came to me and held my hands, he tried to comfort and support me. I could not see his face clearly but I knew he wore glasses, I felt that eventually, I found someone I could trust.

After a few days of that dream, Jeff and I came together, but I had never thought about him during or after that dream, and I did not even plan to be her girlfriend. However, I am sure that the dream gives me a signal, I would meet someone I trust in the soon future.

Do you have any special dream that means a lot to you?

3 comments:

Prudence said...

I dreamed that a dog was chasing me!
It's horrible...

Anthrokiki said...

我有另一個常常出現的「惡夢」,就是廁所塞了,水位上昇,內裏的骯髒物溢出...除了便便,還有廁紙,極度污糟的衣服...

真嘔心。

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

BTW, your frequent nightmare is coincident with a well-known ghost story of Knowles Building, HKU...