Saturday, April 22, 2006

2nd Anniversary

This month is the 2nd Anniversary of this blog. Should send big congrats to myself. I've developed this very good habit, which polishes my writing skill, and the most important is, to maintain the bonding between me and my friends.

We always say technology 'contributes' the isolation between people. However, this blog culture brings me and my secondary school friends back together. Now, we check each others' blog from time to time to get the update. I should thank Billie and Grace again for launching a gathering for Form 1 Martha girls several months ago.

I always wish to make my blog more fancy but simple. I search for stylish templates on internet but it is very hard to get the one I love. If you have any recommendation, please let me know. Thanks a lot!!

Alright, time for yoga. Wish you have a nice weekend ahead. Sun is shining outside!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already 2 yrs ?!
O...time past so fast!

meiki

Anonymous said...

Hi Manki,

Yes, the blog keeps friends closer. I know more about you although I sometimes read this. And I like your writing, you know, I always find and get something inside.

Still haven't give you great congratulation for your baby. Waiting for his coming.

Yuen Yee
(Do you remember me?)

Anthrokiki said...

Yuen Yee,

Surely I remember you. Can't believe that you keep reading my posts from time to time. Glad to know your love my reading. Thanks for your support and I will write more!!

Manki