Friday, April 14, 2006

Pamper myself


After a busy working week, I wanna pamper myself with a little beauty booster.

I had a crazy shopping in Benefit Cosmetic this morning.

I am a fan of Bathina collection of this brand, but I didn't own any single product from this line before. Today, as I determined to reward myself in my birthday month, I bought Body So Fine - a fragrant velvet body balm, which I wished to own since I found it in the Duty Free shop of Guam 5 years ago.

The sexy case itself has already captures my heart. This body balm with flirtatious scent can make my skin luminous and leaves the softest touch I have ever experienced. Surely this is one of the best body care items to indulge myself.


I just have a crazy thought, I wish to apply the balm all over my body right before I am going to deliver my baby... Not sure if my baby loves the lovely scent? hahahah!

Cost: HK$300

No comments: