Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's time to get back to work

Today is the last day of my maternity leave, a long 11 weeks holiday. Just realized I experienced enormous change in these 11 weeks, my life seems flipping over. Couldn't believe that I brought a new life to this world.

My place in office will be relocated, I will sit next to Jelly, my direct boss. I'm sure I will miss Sam so so so much. Remember our director Kelly Larry claimed we were 'chopstick sisters' because we stuck to each other every moment. Now we should be separated. As Jelly doesn't like his staff to use instant messages, it might be a bit hard to chat with her all the time as we used to be.

Another new change I should face is having a new challenge - I should pump out the breast milk in office for every couple hours. Definitely not an easy task.

Had brought a lot of new office outfits because some of my old clothes still don't fit me. I still have 7-8 pounds left from prenancy, but I look perfectly okay, at least I don't look like I am in my 5 months expecting mother. However, I still hope to get back to my original weight and shape soon.

Hope you all have a nice Sunday!! The sun is lovely.

No comments: