Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A working mom

This is the second day of being a working mom. I start to get used to the working environment, I can’t believe that I am so adaptable to the change.

Yesterday I still missed my baby when I was in office, but today, maybe I’ve geared up, I don’t think about him when I concentrate on my work. It seems nothing change as before.

Some people said once you become a mother, you will totally dedicate to your baby and have no ambition to your career. I don’t think this is the case for me. I still chase for a prosperous career development, this should be part of my self-actualization.

It doesn’t mean I don’t concern about Lucas though, I still miss him very much when I am off my work, and I will spend a lot of time with him during weekends and after work.

I love Lucas so much!

No comments: