Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trimming down

Can you imagine how happy I am when I can slide into my old jeans again last week? Frankly, it is not as easy as before and I should tuck my fat around the weight into the jeans forcefully, and it is hard to zip and do the button, but at least it's much better than before. I could not even pull my jeans up to the upper thighs right after I gave birth. This is already a breakthrough.

Last Sunday I went dancing with my sister. Actually my sister was being my instructor and taught me Jazz dancing. It's really a good aerobic exercise, and I felt my tummy and thighs toned immediately.

I feel a bit guilty for not doing exercise yesterday, should do at least 30 minutes workout today.

I may not about to get back to my original weight right before I resuem my work by the end of this month, but it won't be too far. Now only 8 extra pounds left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news !

meiki