Monday, December 11, 2006

Antique (the 2nd Episode)

Today I told Jelly that the broken antique may affect the Feng Shui in our room, he then thanked me for reminding him and threw the pieces into the trash bin. Actually this so-called 'antique' only cost him RMB200...

Now the ambience becomes more comfortable. I decorated our room with some Christmas ornament and it looks so homey now.

Got a project commission suddenly. I give a good name for the project, hope it brings me good luck.

People may wonder how come I am so superstitious... If you work here, you will understand. Something that no colleague disagree with me - all projects got obstables, but if your give a silly name for a project, the situation will be getting worse, believe it or not.

Anthropologists suggested that supersition is important sometimes because it fulfills psychological needs. Sometimes you have hard time and nothing you can control, if you believe in Feng Shui, at least you will move the position of your stuff a bit and help you to restore your positive thought.

Is it self-deceiving? I don't think so. Samantha, cross our fingers!!!

No comments: