Friday, December 29, 2006

Devastation in Internet World!!!

Wow, no need to mention that everyone is suffering from this disaster in the virtual world. Eventually, I managed to get into the blog sphere and say hi to all of you again.

Could not imagine that an earthquake near Taiwan triggered such a tremendous problem before the end of this year. This incident must be one of the most important news in 2006. Thanks god that at least no big scale destruction happened in this 2nd anniversary of tsunami in Asia.

How do you feel in these few days without or with very limited access to your MSN, internet or email account? Do you feel any emptiness?? I do feel lost somehow, and actually I wanted to correct my typo in my last piece of entry, and add several new diaries... As I could not get through blogger for several times, I scrabbled somethings on my real diary and fell asleep in the mid way...

If I am lucky enough, this piece of entry will be shown on Dec 29 22:30.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: