Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas is all around

The end of a 2006 is approaching, it is a good time to send blessing to everyone. I wish you all have a merry christmas and joyful new year.

Have you ever dreamt about a wonderful christmas party? All those fashion magazines teach girls how to dress up and wear a glittering make up to countless parties. This year, I want to spend all precious time with my family and friends in some home parties. It must be a joyful moment.

Remember that last year we threw a party at my parents' home we invited our my cousin's family to join. I was in 5 months pregnancy. My uncle kept mentioned that my baby would be running around in the next Christmas. Now, Lucas is still too small to walk but definitely he is a very active baby already.

Time flies and we should treasure everyone who is around us. Spread peace and love to the one next to you! God love you and have a wonderful plan in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered the party!
haha...uncle always say something that seems to be meaningless, but actually it's meaningfull!

meiki