Friday, February 02, 2007

Ms. Glo and Europe - The Last Episode

Well well well, the project which Samantha and me worked for almost one year, is going to be completed by mid Feb. The final presentation will be on Feb 15. I told Sam, our life will be changed ever after that day.

This is the most expensive study our company had done so far, it involves countless late nights, especially for Ah Jei and Samantha, thousands of phone calls and millions of email correspondences. Now we are stepping into the last episode, into the last chapter. We are panicked by the 'unusual' reporting schedule which ahead of us, but I keep telling myself, the mission will be accomplished in a foreseeable future - 2 weeks later.

Surely I should sacrifice the Valentine's Day this year, but if it can help us to get a carefree Chinese New Year, it is still worth.

Alright, the nine Europe countries, what are you waiting for?

No comments: