Friday, February 16, 2007

That's why I wanna go away, you know (Lyric)

Baby I want to tell you why
there is sadness in my eyes
I do wanna say goodbye to you
Project M is one big illusion
I should try to forget
But there're reports left on my deck
You're the one who set me up
Now you're the one who piss me off
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me remember every little thing you said
But they are fading fast from my head

* CHORUS : I won't forget the way you piss us
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man who go to present
That's why I wanna go away

You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
Now I wanna say goodbye to you
Project M is one big illusion I should try to forget
But there're some charts left in my head

* REPEAT CHORUS

Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There is so much to say now between us
There ain't so much for you There ain't so much for me anymore

Performed by Psycho (Psycho is a new girl band formed by Samantha and Ms. Glo) 2007

No comments: