Thursday, August 02, 2007

Protected the Queen's Pier by their bodies

My doc suggested me to take some more rest, so I stayed at home yesterday afternoon, was lying on the bed.

I was watching how those kids trying to protect our Queen's Pier by their bodies. 20 of them were connecting each others by chains, lying on the floor to express their determination to save this piece of heritage

Frankly, I am really impressed by them, by their courage, by their enthusiasm to safeguard our memories.

I was thinking, if possible, I am willing to take a day off to join the students, and let everyone who knows me see my face in TV, to get mad at me, to make fun at me, to appreciate me...... I am still young, I want to do something I think it is worth to and make some people's jaws drop.

Our lives have too much worries and concerns. We always live for some people's expectations. I do wanna change this situation, I wanna tell everyone that we should live for our own self.

I hate to conform.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be a rebel...and execute what we talked this afternoon......

chan