Tuesday, August 07, 2007

St. Catharine's 94 old girls' gathering

Dozens of beauties


Old 4 Phoebe class



Great thanks for Billie, Ivy Wu and Dai Kuen for organizing such a nice gathering on Aug 4.

33 old friends had joined the gathering, and we were having extremely high spirit the whole night.

When we were playing games, those staffs from the restaurant also laughed. The emcees kept remaining me to calm down during the game sections.

From my eyes, all girls are unchanged, they are just like the same teenagers I met many years ago. If you were there, you would know what 'girl power' means.

I left the gathering at 11:45pm, it was such an unforgettable night!!!

My dear friends, keep it up, I want to see you girls again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious moment...

meiki

Anonymous said...

明明話有三十三個人,但點解剩係見到十三個人...
好邪門呀...!!!

Oey Wai

Anthrokiki said...

Oey Wai, just add one more picture!!

Anonymous said...

those i can match the names with the faces is only around 6 people jar!

grace