Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Having good life

I have written many things here but just deleted them all. I am just get tired to write about job. I am frustrated to be told this is life, this is work, human being is like this blah blah blah...

I just found myself am having good life. The two babies are sleeping tight and I can lie comfortably on my bed, type silly things in my blog, while listening to music.

No matter how hard life is, grasp any chances to pamper yourself.

*********

I am reading Marie Claire UK edition Vol Aug 08. It is a bit weird to read something about August in July. Why fashion always walk faster than the calendar? It is ironic to see F/W apparel at shop windows while Hong Kong is under extremely hot and unbearable polluted weather in this late July.

Anyway, I bought this magazine because the cover girl is my another favourite actress, Anne Hathaway. I like her a lot since she acted Mia in The Princess Diaries. There is another topic attracted me - Wombs For Rent - an article about rich women paying some Indonesia women's belly to be pregnant for their babies. These women agree to do so because they could receive the amount equivalent 10 years salary. This is hot topic among social scientists.

**********

Music is so nice, it boosts up my mood, in this mid summer...polluted... night.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I like to see you mag also, cos there are a lot of excellent photos.
Music is Amy Winehouse's Back to Black.