Friday, September 12, 2008

Extremely exhausted

There is always something in good intention but with bad execution.
My relationship with this company is like a problem couple. Both side had taken some efforts to improve the situation but just not a perfect match. It is no points to torture oneself if finally it cannot work out between us over these years.

The only way out is to shape myself to fit in their style, but is it necessary?

The better choice to me is to put a full stop here, and then to take an adventure in another place. It is always a risk to take another path but this is where the fun in life. It is time for me to open up my eyes in the outside world. There are tremendous numbers of choices out there why I should be so stubborn?

It is also a time for me to lift down the burden of “working mom” label. I should not have to on behalf of this group to prove to the world that “working moms are super moms in both workplace and home place”. Why should I care others’ perception that much?

She is correct, I should let go.

No comments: