Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The hottest Mid Autumn Festival

In the hottest mid autumn festival holidays, me, Lucas and Linus felt sick, one by one. I didn't know I was the most serious one, until the doctor told me, I was the only one who needed to take antibiotics.

Anyway, I am feeling better now. Linus is as active as usual, Lucas is also getting better after bath tonight.

Even though I didn't feel well, I was happy because I met many beloved one and old friends in last three days, with one more bonus of watching Mamma Mia with Jeffrey on Friday night.

Hope the kids get well soon. Lucas is looking forward for his first overseas trip - Taiwan on this Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a coincidence darling, i am sick during the long weekend too... hahaha, how are you up to??

S