Friday, February 05, 2010

Rashes and nightmare

I had rashes since the night before yesterday.


The rashes look like mosquito bites, locate mainly at my right thighs...two on my right face.


This early morning, I had a nightmare.


I dreamed that I had got a new full time job since this Monday, then I woke up in the dream and discovered that it was already 10:30am.  I was so panicking because it was only the fifth day of this job then I was absent.  I was thinking if I should apply an annual leave or report a sick leave.  Then (still in the dream) I remembered I had rashes and it would be a good excuse to call for a sick leave.  Then I felt itchy, I woke up (no more in the dream).


Weird!!

1 comment:

Prudence said...

OOH NO!! That kind of rashes may be Hives. Dont eat crab, shimp and cold beverages is also no good.

要健脾去濕.