Thursday, February 04, 2010

The life of a busy mom

Have had my full time mom life for a month.  It is pretty good.  At least, I got enough sleeping now.


Yesterday my helper took a half day leave in the afternoon to run some personal errands.  It was my first time to REALLY look after two babies all by myself.


I fed them and bathed them and brought them to poo poo and made them napped and cooked dinner and fed them again.  Just half day, I was totally physically exhausted.


I am so lucky because we have a helper who is really helpful.


This morning, I could not wake up until 10:30am, part of the reason was a bastard/idiot/asshole somewhere made noise in 3 something early morning and woke me up.  I guess another reason was I had been a REAL full time mom for half day.


I wholeheartedly appreciate all those REAL full time moms.

No comments: