Thursday, August 19, 2010

Colours flutter around my eyes

To me, buying make up products is an addiction.  I just cannot resist the excitement to experience how the shimmers and colours beautifying myself.  Every new product is an adventure to me, you do not know the result until you truly apply it on your skin.



Sofina ABUE couture designing shine eyes
I seldom use eye shadow palate.  Several weeks ago, when I walked past Sofina, I saw this brown tone palate.  I love nude make up and I usually apply a sheer of light brown eye shadow on my eyelids, it makes me look fresh but cannot bring glamorousness. Therefore, when I discovered the eye colours in this set with a dose of fine silver glitters, I decided to give it a shot.

The result?  After several practices, I can make a more defined and glamorous eye make up. 

Kanebo Lunasol 2010 eye colours

Actually this Kanebo Lunasol 2010 eye colours set was owned by my sister.  She gave me  because she seldom used it.  I have never tried Kanebo before, because I always thought this brand was for 'Kawaii' girls instead of me.  However, when I used it first time, I fell in love with it immediately.  The sheer and light texture of the colours brighten my eyes subtly.  My most favorite colour in this set is pink, it doesn't make my eyes look swollen, instead, it adds a babyish pinkish on my skin. I couldn't believe how user-friendly it.  

 These two eye colour palates are my most often used items in this summer, and I believe even in Autumn.

No comments: