Monday, November 08, 2004

I am sick, I am hiding in my room, alone.
I caught a cold, I am not sure who transmitted it to me, or I generated it by myself, because I skipped several dinners last week. What I worry is if I had transmitted the disease to two babies I played with over the weekend.

My left ear feels funny, it is itching, maybe my respiratory system plus ear also get infected. I do not feel satisfactory with some parts of my body, one part is my pair of ears. I love them because they are so small, they are not good looking but at least look delicated, but I just wonder whether my ears will deteroiate rapidly simply because they are too small, and I could not listen to the world very soon?

Last weekend I was very busy, I attended a cake baking and pottery class on Friday night, then I notice that I am handicapped in cooking. 'Cooked' in my dictionary means whatever relating to food preparing, including making coffee and mixing cocktails, not to mention creating a dish. However, I should change this situation, because my husband said an attractive woman could make several good dishes. Pottery is something I like, I made a mug for Jeff, it is his birthday present. I hope I will keep learning pottery.

Then Saturday, I went to Kimmy's (my boss's) home, we did have fun. Doris's 6-month baby girl was extremely lovely, she had curled hair and 'chinese eyes', I took lot of photos with her.

Then Saturday evening, I saw a drama performance with Sam, the show was about gay people. Wow, it was breathtaking.

I felt so sleepy, take a nap and then go to see doctor. Then I should work on the proposal today.

3 comments:

Prudence said...

Manki, i wrote my diary last night, i found that the last time i pick up it is over 1 year ago!
As i intend to give comment to you, so i sign up, and finally i created my own website!

Anonymous said...

Manki,
feel better now? take good care ah!
grace

Anthrokiki said...

Hi lovely Grace,
I'm fine, thanks for your caring.
Manki