Thursday, November 04, 2004

I finished the book The five people you meet in heaven from Mitch Albom, the author of Tuesdays with Morris. Like the book Tuesdays, this book contains painful and sad stories, it stated how an old man washed away his sorrow, hatre and sin in heaven.

This book made me upset, the story is beautiful but not cherishing, I nearly cried when I reached the ending . I love the last sentence, '...and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.' Life of everyone actually interlinked, everyone love and hate and torture others and then affect stories of others. It is the demonstration of Chaotic Theory.

The book is not bad, but I will not read this kind of book again, I am too attached to the story.

Just read a piece of news about the explosion of firework from two containers in Denmark, someone lost their life and others were being frightened. Wasn't it sad? The most glorious sparkling firework, which represents prosperity and joy, relates to death and instability. The world is full of contradiction.

I guess I should now grasp some silly comics to read.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Oh your English proficiency is not that poor, don't belittle youself.
It is alright to read anything, the most importance is developing your reading habit, so simply get some books with topics you like. Magazines and comics are also good choices.
I don't think my English is good enough, there is still great room for improvement, I will work hard.