Monday, November 22, 2004

I lost my cosmetic bag!!

I lost my most favorite Blythe cosmetic bag; it contained one orange pink lip stick, one pearly pink lip gloss, one box of lovely orange blush, one tube of lip balm, one pack of oil blotter and a brush. There are now ALL GONE.

I like this Blythe cosmetic bag very much, the mixed cute and evil looked Blythe smiled innocently in the front side of this cosmetic bag, with a hairy yellow bird at her right hand side. There were lots of yellowish little flowers settled at another side. I bought it from JC shop a year ago. But now it ESCAPED from me. It is so rebellious!!

I am adopting 5 little Blythe: Golden chicken B, Sweetie tartan B, Pinky mermaid B, Icy B and Stylish artist B. They are quiet (never talk) and obedient so far, but I know they are little devils implicitly.

You may feel scary because you have no idea what I am talking about; it seems that I had crushed my brain. Alright, the 5 little Blythe are five tiny dolls I have. Blythe is a weird look doll with extraordinary big head and big eyes. She is a totem of modern beauty, which is a sort of anti-traditional beauty and an acceptance of weird, freaky outlook. The non-proportional body is adding the attractiveness of her.

Coincidently, I am also having a non-proportional big head, but someone tells me only clever people get big brain. How can people have big brain if they do not have a spacious skull to hold it, right?
**********
P.S. As I know Cathy will read my diary, I want to leave a message for her: Don’t worry too much about the job!! Relax and you shall overcome!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

舊o既唔去,新o既唔嚟.
Jeff

Prudence said...

傷亡慘重呀!
usually the cosmetic bag contained the most commonly used cosmetics!!