Monday, January 03, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The first working day in 2005, I am still surviving.

2004 calendar was filled with battle, bloodshed, tradegy, and disaster. World peace seems unreachable, but I still hope it will come one day.

It's time to make a new year resolution:
1. More stable life
2. Improve physical and mental health
3. Read more and write more
4. Do more exercise
5. Be nicer to others, including those I love and I hate
6. Be more mature
7. Work harder
8. Stay sweet and cheerful, keep smiling
9. Be braver, gentler and more sincere
10. Travel more countries, broaden my view

Hope all of them can work out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good idea to write down all the new year revolution. I have written that down in my real diary (not an electronic one), shouldn't I consider to post it on web as well??? huh, let me think ^^

Happy New Year Gloria~~~ May your wishes come true

Sam

Anonymous said...

1,3,4,10 -> 2 <-> 6 ( -> = impile )
if have(2,6)then have(5,8,9) 其實是一樣
achieve 1,3,4,10 need time and $ then need 7
but 7 will usually confict with 1,3,4,10 , i.e 2,6,5,8,9
so your main focus is how to find the good value of 7.

Anthrokiki said...

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for your comment.
1-10 except 7 are inter-related but not duplicated, it is correct that if I achieve some goals and other could be done also. But working harder(i.e. 7)doesn't mean I should give up other goals, if I could fully utilize the working time and concentrate on my job,then I could improve my productivity. But definitely I don't want sacrifice other precious things in order to be a strong career woman, such as my health, family and personal time. I am not that type of person.

I hope I could find the balance in my life!! It is difficult but this is my ultimate goal, I will try my best!! Thanks anyway.

Prudence said...

What I want to do in the new year is --- continue to be a smart lady !

Anonymous said...

It is good to write down our new year planning. I think I will do it within this week too~~~

Mei Chi