Monday, January 17, 2005

Jelly Bar

As I am a well-known lip gloss licker, Sam sent me an orange colour lip gloss crayon from Korea, it is called ETUDE Jelly bar. Thanks Sam so much.

Not that zzzzz as this morning, but still feel quite pressurized. My diary becomes my good friend.

Sam, the Jelly bar tastes sweet, and I will try my best not to chew it.

Umm... I had drafted a piece of diary last Friday but have no time to put onto blog, let me quote it here:
From Jan 14 12:55pm
Phew!! I offered the proposal presentation in front of clients FIRST TIME in my life!! I was so nervous at the very beginning, but after the warm up, and having sips of green tea in between the gaps when Freddy supplemented my content, I feel much better. Frankly, it is still much room for improvement, but the clients did not get any annoying facial expression during the presentation.

In the next weekend, I will have an internal presentation in front of my colleauge, it is one for training events, which is definitely not a bad idea. After the warm up last Friday, I think I will have more confidence to present in 'public'.

Not sure if I will come back later on this afternoon again.... If I will be, it means that I am definitely crazy and stressful.


No comments: