Sunday, January 09, 2005

NEW TEMPLATE

Dear readers,

I have changed the template, wish to give you a little surprise in this brand new year. I love it very much, very classic and elegant. What do you think?

I wish to improve this 'online-diary' to make it more readable and interesting. Please do not hesitate to give me any comments or suggestions.

In the future, I wish to write more book reviews and movie reviews. I will take this vitural place as a coffee shop and share my feeling and idea with you. Imagine that if we could sit in a cozy little restaurant and with cups of latte in our hands, and talk about everything we like to, isn't it very nice?
Look forward to meeting you here soon my dears!! =)

1 comment:

Prudence said...

Good...I like book reviews and movie reviews!
The templete is really elegant !